ArrhemBlog – Scholarships information, Schools admission, Study visa processing.

CONTACT US FOR YOUR UNIVERSITY'S ADMISSIONS AND SCHOLARSHIPS.

Breaking

Sunday 25 February 2018

[Free Tuition] Study in Norway: Reviews On Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).

Education in Norway is financed by the government and is free at all level for both local and international students. The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is a public research university with campuses in the cities of Trondheim, Gjøvik, and Ålesund in Norway, and has become the largest university in Norway, following the university merger in 2016. NTNU has the main national responsibility for education and research in engineering and technology, originated from Norwegian Institute of Technology (NTH). In addition to engineering and natural sciences, the university offers higher education in other academic disciplines ranging from social sciences, the arts, medical and life sciences, teacher education, architecture and fine art. NTNU is well known for its close collaboration with industry, and particularly with its R&D partner SINTEF, which provided it with the biggest industrial link among all the technical universities in the world. According to Times Higher Education World University Rankings published in March 2017, NTNU is ranked 1st in the world ranking of universities with the biggest corporate links, due to its research collaboration with SINTEF. The university was ranked 59th in Europe and 190th in the World in January 2017 in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities for its presence on the web.

www.arrhemblog.com

NTNU offers more than 60 International Master's Programmes, as well as Joint Nordic Master's and Erasmus Mundus Master's. All programmes have a duration of two years and are taught in English. NTNU charges no tuition fees. Some of the programmes are listed below:

  • Biotechnology (MSc)
  • Chemical Engineering (MSc)
  • Electric Power Engineering (MSc)
  • Electronic Systems Design (MSc)
  • Global Manufacturing Management (MSc)
  • Hydropower Development (MSc)
  • Industrial Design Engineering (MSc)
  • Information Systems (MSc)
  • Marine Technology (MSc)
  • Materials Science and Engineering (MSc)
  • Mathematical Sciences (MSc)
  • Molecular Medicine (MSc)
  • Natural Gas Technology (MSc)
  • Natural Resources Management (MSc)
  • Neuroscience (MSc)
  • Ocean Resources (MSc)
  • Petroleum Engineering (MSc)
  • Petroleum Geosciences (MSc)
  • Applied Computer Science (MSc)
  • Information Security (MSc)
  • Sustainable Manufacturing (MSc)
  • International Business and Marketing (MSc)
  • Product and System Design (MSc)
  • Ship Design (MSc)
  • Simulation and visualisation (MSc)

Required Documents For Admission

  • A first degree in a relevant field
  • English proficiency test
  • Proof of financing for non-EU/EEA citizens
  • Excellent academic performance: Most master's degree programs require an average grade of C or better on the ECTS scale as a minimum requirement for admission. 

Other requirements
  • Copy of passport data page
  • Documentation of change of name (e.g. marriage certificate)
  • Higher Secondary School grade transcript or diploma 
  • A letter of motivation
  • An updated CV

Documents which are not originally in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or English, must be accompanied by an authorized translation of the original document in English.

For any enquires send an email to arhemblog@gmail.com or comment below, thanks.

12 comments:

  1. Hello
    My name is segun from nigeria
    I would love to apply for scholarship to study information technology
    This is my email
    Kraftsman16@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Segun,

    I just reply you, check your inbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sir/madammy name is chinomso atulomah. I wish to apply for the scholarship to study information system, how do I apply?
      Here is my email chinomsoatulomah@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Hello sir/madam my name is chinomso atulomah. I wish to apply for the scholarship to study information system, how do I apply?
      Here is my email chinomsoatulomah@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Hello Chinomso, the requirements and how to apply has already been written in the post. I will contact you through your mail to guide you on how to apply.

      Delete
  3. Hello my name is KARENZI Hubert, i would like to apply for applied computer science and I m requesting if possible to be guided. Here is my email :hubertkkarenzi@Gmail.com, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Karenzi,

    Check your mail, I replied you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear! My name is SAMSON SIXBERT from Tanzania, I would like to apply scholarship of information system. Can I please get your guide, my email is Sixbert93@gmail.com.
    Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Samson,

      Check your mail, I replied you.

      Delete
  6. Hello, my name is Adeniyi, I will like to study Information system. I will appreciate your guide. My email is greatadediran@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello am Eniola i will like to study Global manufacturing

    Kindly reach me
    Eniolaadekoye123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    My name is Calvin from Nigeria
    I would love to apply for scholarship to study Mechanical engineering
    This is my email
    venus130499@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete